How to apply for British Nationality
How can we help you?
You maybe entitled to apply for British Nationality further having completed a period of 5 years
residency in the UK.
Where you can show you have been resident and working in the UK and application for naturalisations maybe submitted to the Home Office. It is always best to seek
Am I eligible to apply?
In order to apply you would need to show that you meet the following:
- You are 18 years of age or over;
- You satisfy the residency requirements;
- You have had Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK for at least 12 months, or have permanent residence in the UK as an EEA national;
- You have not broken immigration laws or have been convicted of a serious crime;
- You have sufficient knowledge of the English language and “Life in the UK” Test.
In the event your application is refused, we can assist you with a request for reconsideration of the decision and where possible assist further with judicial review applications.
As highly skilled solicitors we can help you from the initial application stage and advise you of all the necessary documents and paperwork required.
Get in touch
Get in contact with us today for a solution to all your immigration related problems. We are specialist immigration solicitors who can assist you with a range of applications. Contact us either by filling out our contact us page below, or you can telephone us and we will be able to offer you a suitable appointment. Either way where we are able to assist we can offer you a suitable appointment. We also offer legal advice and assistance through Legal Aid, therefore contact us to see if you are entitled for your case to be conducted via legal aid.