Indefinite Leave To Remain

How can we help you?

You can apply for Indefinite leave to remain but it all depends on the current visa that you hold. You need to be able to show that you are entitled to apply and submit a valid application to the UKVI with the relevant fee and supporting documents.

Where an application for indefinite leave to remain has been refused, this should attract a right of appeal pending you have submitted grounds based on Article 8 of the ECHR. Where you have not been granted a right of appeal, we can advise you if there are strengths on pursuing an application for judicial review.

IIf you need to apply for settlement or need relevant advice on a pending application, or if you have been refused settlement in the UK, get in contact with us today and we can offer a suitable appointment to go through your options with you.

Get in touch

Get in contact with us today for a solution to all your immigration related problems. We are specialist immigration solicitors who can assist you with a range of applications. Contact us either by filling out our contact us page below, or you can telephone us and we will be able to offer you a suitable appointment. Either way where we are able to assist we can offer you a suitable appointment. We also offer legal advice and assistance through Legal Aid, therefore contact us to see if you are entitled for your case to be conducted via legal aid.